|Six non smoking apartments located in Sandwich Street, Bloomsbury, in either Sandwich House or the adjoining Sinclair House. Five minutes walk to Russell Square tube or 10 minutes to Kings Cross tube/train station. Many small local shops including groceries, hardware, news agents, etc., within 2/3 minutes walk while the larger Brunswick Shopping Centre with larger shops and supermarket is 5 minutes walk. Local cafes, restaurants and pubs within 2/3 minutes walk. The University of London, British Museum and British Library each approximately 10 minutes walk. Main theatre area only a 15 minutes walk or short bus/tube ride. Launderettes within 5 minutes walk.
The apartments: Sandwich and Sinclair Houses adjoin and are Edwardian apartment buildings though they appear more modern in exterior style. Lift/elevator to some apartments only. Each apartment has a bedroom with double bed, living/dining room with dining table, TV, telephone, and sofa. Bathrooms have a bath with shower over and toilet/WC. Separate kitchens include washing machines. Once per week cleaning and linen change.
One apartment is on the ground floor; another apartment is on the UK 4th/US 5th floor* and is reached by lift/elevator. The other apartments are reached by 1-3 flights of stairs.
Two apartments accommodate more than 2 people. One apartment has a single sofa bed in the living room and will accommodate three people.
1. Sinclair House: UK third/ US fourth floor* walk -up one bedroom apartment will accommodate 2 guests.
2. Sandwich House A: UK third/ US fourth floor* walk up OR lift/elevator to UK fourth/US fifth floor and walk down one set of stairs. One bedroom apartment will accommodate 2 guests.
3. Sandwich House B: UK 4th/US 5th floor* apartment for 2 reached by lift/elevator.
4. Sandwich House: UK first/ US second floor* walk up apartment will accommodate 2 guests.
5. Sandwich house: ground floor* apartment for 2-3 guests.
6. Sandwich House: UK third/ US fourth floor* walk up OR lift/elevator to UK fourth/US fifth floor* and walk down one set of stairs. This apartment has a double bed + a sofa bed to accommodate 3 guests.
Minimum stay one week, any day arrival. From £866 per week, inlcuding utilities, taxes, linen, towels, local line telephone, WIFI internet access and weekly cleaning. Outgoing local telephone call will be metered and charged at the end of your stay; all incoming calls, both local and long distance, are accepted. Non smoking apartments. Note: Rates will be higher during the 2012 Olympics.
*Cultural note! In Europe we count ground floor, first floor, etc.; in the US we count first floor, second floor, etc. so the US floor number is always one count higher than the European floor number.
- Reserve this property now!